Monday, January 26, 2009

Sewing, Tree cutting, and Christmas photographs



I just completed my sewing project that I started at Deaf Center in Salt Lake City. I went to Deaf Quilter's Club on third Saturday and learned how to do appliqué style with a heart shape. It was so fun doing all of those varieties.



This is tree cutting activity which resulted in Clinton getting injured. This tree is so BIG and I felt so amazed that just four men could take care of it in a day!



During the Christmas week, we hung out with cousins at museum in Denver, had a wonderful Christmas family home evening where we made gingerbread house. We also had lots of fun on Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your sewing project! It is so cute.

Cathy Holt said...

Nice pictures... How can I get the valentine slide show part? Can I have the link which I can add onto deaf utah quilters' site?

Melanie said...

Great work on those aplique hearts. That is something that I still do not know how to do really well. They are beautiful!