Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quilt finale!

I am so happy to say that I am DONE with Anna's quilt. It is a quite project . . Took me forever- thanks to the uncooperative sewing machine I have. I took it in for service but the thread from the bottom won't go up into the sewing thread. It was very frustrating. I finally sent the machine back to the repair shop and the man was able to repair it and don't charge us for it.



Quilt looked pretty good for a beginner like me as long as you don't inspect the backing. The adhensive spray were fading away while I was in middle of the project. So the backing is a little wrinkled. I will use both spray and safety pins next time to perfect my skill. I hope to make a baby blanket next time.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

The quilt is beautiful! I love it! Great job, Laurel. That makes me want a sewing machine even more!

Cathy Holt said...

its gorgeous... dont worry about the backing. I have few quilts like this... who cares, really. It will only Anna's comfort.