Monday, April 14, 2008

Whirlwind ahead

It was fairly peaceable week. I was able to return to my exercising routine and doing 4.5 miles every day. This week, I wasn't able to. Daycare is closed for the week due to spring vacation and my kids keep me busy. Today, I took them out to library to borrow some books and movies. We then went to park and played there for an hour and 15 minutes. We then picked Clint up and we all ate at Winger's for lunch together.

I spent the afternoon doing some projects for Jean Massieu School's PTA fundraising project. My friend came and visited me for two hours. After that, I finished off some of my project and cooked the dinner. The strain of day is wearing on my kids and they become easily irritated. I am going to make sure that they are going to bed early tonite.

Tomorrow, I will be taking them to dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving's Point. About three hours there, I will take kids back and have them to eat lunch at home. Then afterwards, it is naptime. This Wednesday, I am going to help my friend making her quilt. Then on Thursday, I am taking kids up to zoo. On Friday, I am taking kids to my sister's house to play all day long.

That's my plan for the week. I hope to keep my kids so busy that they won't be fighting with each other as much. This weekend, I will do the usual stuff. We are going to have to prepare our yard, garden and flower beds for the spring. Spring is so late this year!

I will be posting some of my scrapbooking works. I love to scrapbook so much. I have been obsessing over it lately. Ha ha. Yesterday, I scrapped and today I scrapped and tomorrow, I will scrap!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have it all planned out! I won't tell my kids, they'd be too jealous!! They keep asking to go back to Thanksgiving Point but I let my pass expire and wanted to wait a while before I renewed it because I wanted to appreciate it again, I took it for granted for the few years we had a pass. It's about time to renew it again, tho! I also want to go to the Living Aquarium in Sandy, it sounds fun.

Have a fun and busy week! I am laying low and appreciating no schedule!

Sleepless In St. George said...

sounds like a fun and busy week, my kids are always better when we are busy and we exhaust them. keep up the scrapbooking, i have been obsessed with sewing lately so scrapbooking has fallen to the wayside

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fun and busy week! Hope you and your kids survive it :)

Linda said...

Hi Laurel, it is Linda Bassett here. I LOVE your blog and enjoy keeping up with your kids. My, you are an active mom! It is also good to keep in the loop with Susan and Chirstina. Thanks for letting me peek into your life from time to time. You know I have always loved your Mom like a sister, so am very interested in her loved ones. Smiling....