Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pregnancy really can sap!

Battling exhaustion. It has been a long week/weekend. I think with the pregnancy that is coming into the last month really can deprive one of energy, sleep, and all. I really wish my little ones will allow me to sleep a little today. They really are terrible at that part.
Clint is done with mudding/sanding which I am so glad to say. He just borrowed the tools from our friend, Bobby yesterday and got started on eggshell texturing. He had to post up a lot of coverings for windows, outlets, etc. He had to put the project on hold today. There's lots of things he needed to do today. Including working in the temple.
I am done with cutting all of the old jeans into five inch squares. Here's the picture.

I am debating with myself whether I should be getting airplane fabric to match up with those . . . Will that be too tacky? Will my boys like it still, even after ten years? I really like airplane theme so much. I saw few fabric being on sale which I am convinced that will go great in the room. I still wonder if I am making the wise decision. Well, it is decision I will HAVE to make before 6th of this month.
April's Fool day definitely kicked in. We are getting snow! Spring is looking at us and laughing, "Happy Fool's Day!" My poor bulbs- they are supposed to be blooming but all I get are stunted green stalks. I wonder how they will turn out.
I practically kicked my kids out to the school . . . They were complaining about different sort of ailments so that they can stay home from the school. I had to deal with either one of them for two days. I had my dose and am so glad to discipline them accordingly. I felt justified in it because I did take one of them to the doctor to check for strep throat and it came out being negative.
Ian's thing with hospital in SLC is done- his doctor diagnosed it as being possible development toward kidney stones. He said he won't dismiss the possibility of kidney complications so he prescribed 1 1/2 quart of water for six months and asked us to see him again in six months with list of symptoms to watch for if he had complications. I am glad that thing is over with for now. It has been a long drive to University of Utah Hospital.
I am looking forward to General Conference weekend. I am expecting the visit from Susan and her family on Saturday with a fun egg hunt activity . . . I already invited Kim and her family to participate. Of course, I wanted to invite Brittany/John and Curtis for fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"There is no tired like Pregnancy tired" That is the truth!!

I love your April Fools comment so true!!