Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am so sick of being sick

Three weeks in the row would I find one of our kids being sick! Two weeks ago, it was flu. A week ago, it was strep throat which EVERYONE in the family got. Today, Timmy has fever of 101.4 and Suzy is throwing up. She began throwing up on her blanket and she had to walk to our bed and threw up on it. Ha. I told her mildly, "Do you know that you can go to toilet and throw up in it?" She wailed, "I cannot." I guess she could not with the sleepy confusion and darkness. We got up 5:30 a.m. to clean the mess up and Clint just started working ever since that time. I went back to sleep. Clint woke me up at 8:30 a.m. telling me that he is going to the work. Bless his heart, I found the kids all fed and dressed. Ian's lunch was packed. It is very nice of my husband to take care of that!
Suzy still is sick this morning. But she was able to eat toast and drink juice. That girl needs something in her. She is terribly so pale. I guess I am going to focus my day totally on taking care of kids and doing a bit of scrapbooking. I also am washing the laundry due to the mess made this early morning.
I hope so much that this sickness won't last this time around and that we won't get sick ever again.

1 comment:

*ALLYSSA* said...

Awww, that's terrible. I do hope Suzy and Timmy gets better soon! It's not fun being sick. I had the flu two days ago, too. I wonder when this sickness thing will stop.
I wish you a good luck.