Thursday, March 20, 2008

The ramble

Da da da. Yeah, yeah. I sometimes think that my days are a bit boring but to others, I guess aren't. I have been spending my time trying to think up something different for dinner. I hate trying to figure what we are going to eat for dinner. But Clint never complains. When I cook, I usually make something really good. Ha. I guess I am going to make lasagna dinner tonite. I will need to see how I can make girls' dish differently because of their milk allergies. Soy cheese never went well with lasagna.
I have been keeping up with my goal: making two pages to add to my children's scrapbook pages everyday. So far, I am working on Timothy's. I enjoyed having some helps in layout ideas. I usually am less creative when I am tired and I always am tired half of the time. I have about two whole boxes to work through so I got my job all cut out for me.
Do you guys know anything about limited edition print of art work? I just purchased a print titled "Sacred Grove", signed in gold by Greg Olsen. Right now, there's a small dent/puncture on it which I would like to be repaired. My friend who works for framing shop told me that it is part of the standard for a licensed professional to call for new print and tear the old one up based on serial number. I wonder if they would do that?
Timothy really is a sweetheart. He is extra cuddly and wants attention from his mom. I usually spent most of my time cuddling up with him. It is fun to see how he talks more now. He is beginning to string two to three words together.
I haven't been shopping so much lately. I really hate going shopping for one and only ONE reason. My kids love playing hide and seek on me. I just have total meltdown when I find out that one of my kids are missing. I really want to shop more for food storage stuff. My family still is about less than 3/4 way from a year worth that we need. I really like shopping at Macey's. They have all of the stuff I need. My major problem right now is where to put our food storage. We were planning to put them in the basement but due to regular water problem that come every summer, I had to put them into garage for temporary purposes until we are able to completely solve that problem. Oh well. I prayed about it and the answer came that it will be solved.
Tomorrow is the closing date for CTMH thing. I guess it will just take me less than an hour to do the procedure. I think I have to do it individual orders since that I don't get enough orders to make it an official gathering. I, at least, am still at consultant status anyhow.

4 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

I was doing a layout a day...but haven't worked on my scrapbooking for ages. My favorite site for ideas is www.twopeasinabucket.com just look in the gallery for ideas

MB said...

Yes 2 peas is a great site!! Alot of photography layout ideas and quotes there too. I love that site.

We are working on our food storage too. We converted a walk in closet for some. I know not nearly enough room in there. Working on that since January this year. It is fun hobby really. To find deals and build food storage for cheap!

Can find deals on hotcouponworld.com for your local grocer. Love that site. :)

Your new house have water issue?? Builder not solve it? SOrry to hear that.

HUGS

Jennie said...

Ugh! I feel your pain about shopping with kids!! Grandma and Grandpa sent an Easter box to the kids with $5 for each of them. I took them to Target today because they were all dying to spend it. I pushed one of those huge carts w/ the box for 2 kids to sit in. I ended up pushing it empty most of the time. That drives me nuts! Luckily no hiding happened, but they did get farther away from the cart than I wanted them to!!

We're also trying to figure out the food storage storage! It is completely unorganized right now so I need to figure something else out.

I also love hotcouponworld.com...also I check moneysavingmom.com daily to get deals on household stuff. That site has helped me TONS!! Getting shampoo/bodywash/toothpaste/cleaning supplies for way cheap helps open up more money for food storage!

Unknown said...

Oh Laurel, I so feel your pain when it comes to hide & seek at the store!!
I am loving all of the cute ideas in the idea book!
I cannot fathom that you do 2 pages a day! I am so impressed!
I love Macey's too! It's my favorite food store!